- Held at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences Vienna (BOKU) in Austria ( https://www.boku.ac.at/en )
- Vienna is easily accessible by international flights, train and car and offers a rich history ( https://www.wien.info/en )
- This date will be soon open for registration.
Due to the Covid-19 safety restriction's of the Austrian Government,
this year's Int. Protein Chromatography course had to be cancelled!
The course fee is 3200 Euro (3000 Euro for early bird before March 20th 2020 and 1800 Euro for PhD students) and include the following
- 5 day course with lectures and hands-on practice
- course notes with all course materials and all course supplies
- reception on Sunday, 7th of June and dinner on Thursday, 11th of June 2020
- lunch and coffee breaks are included all course days